Managed IT Company - Columbia, MD.
Outsourced Network Security, IT Consulting, Cloud Computing, Data Backup & Recovery
First Column IT has been serving Columbia businesses since 2002, providing IT Support services such as technical helpdesk support, computer support, and consulting. Our specialty is providing small and medium sized business enterprise-level IT services, at small business prices.
Why First Column for your Professional IT Support in Columbia, MD.?
Reliable and secure IT support on a budget! We combine the best aspects of hourly IT support and the best aspects of preventative IT maintenance, advanced security, add a live help desk (available anytime), and bundle it together into an easy flat rate budget. We have invested in infrastructure that automatically monitors your servers, network and workstations, detecting problems before they cause you downtime. We partner with many types of businesses in the Columbia area and throughout Northern Virginia.
- FREE consultation & Network Audit, click here https://www.firstcolumn.com/network-audit
- Round the Clock Maintenance
- Live Help Desk Support
- Flat Rate Monthly Pricing
- Your Company's Virtual CIO -On a Budget
- Co-Managed IT Support Available
- Flexible Managed IT Support that Grows When You Do
Flat Rate Managed IT Support Customized for Your Businesses
Columbia is home to a diverse array of businesses. That is why we provide custom IT support programs tailored for your specific industry and company.
- IT for EMR: Electronic Medical Records
- IT for Healthcare, Doctors Offices’, HIPAA & HITECH
- IT for Law Firms, Legal
- IT for Manufacturing
- IT for Accountants and Financial Planners
- IT for Defense and Government Contractors
Columbia, MD Interesting Facts
Columbia began with the idea that a city could enhance its residents' quality of life. Creator and developer James W. Rouse saw the new community in terms of human values, rather than merely economics and engineering. Opened in 1967, Columbia was intended to not only eliminate the inconveniences of then-current subdivision design, but also eliminate racial, religious and class segregation. Columbia has consistently ranked in the top 10 of CNN Money's Best Places to Live in the United States.