Managed IT Company - Reston, VA.
Outsourced Network Security, IT Consulting, Cloud Computing, Data Backup & Recovery
First Column IT has been serving Reston businesses since 2002, providing IT Support services such as technical helpdesk support, computer support, and consulting. Our specialty is providing small and medium sized business enterprise-level IT services, at small business prices.
Why First Column for your Professional IT Support in Reston, VA.?
Reliable and secure IT support on a budget! We combine the best aspects of hourly IT support and the best aspects of preventative IT maintenance, advanced security, add a live help desk (available anytime), and bundle it together into an easy flat rate budget. We have invested in infrastructure that automatically monitors your servers, network and workstations, detecting problems before they cause you downtime. We partner with many types of businesses in the Tyson Corner area and throughout Northern Virginia.
- FREE consultation & Network Audit, click here https://www.firstcolumn.com/network-audit
- Round the Clock Maintenance
- Live Help Desk Support
- Flat Rate Monthly Pricing
- Your Company's Virtual CIO -On a Budget
- Co-Managed IT Support Available
- Flexible Managed IT Support that Grows When You Do
Flat Rate Managed IT Support Customized for Your Businesses
Reston is home to a diverse array of businesses. That is why we provide custom IT support programs tailored for your specific industry and company.
- IT for EMR: Electronic Medical Records
- IT for Healthcare, Doctors Offices’, HIPAA & HITECH
- IT for Law Firms, Legal
- IT for Manufacturing
- IT for Accountants and Financial Planners
- IT for Defense and Government Contractors
Reston, VA Interesting Facts
Reston is a census-designated place in Fairfax County, Virginia. Founded in 1964, Reston was influenced by the Garden City movement that emphasized planned, self-contained communities that intermingled green space, residential neighborhoods, and commercial development.